Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.
Me and Logan went to the groomer a couple of days ago.
But Mummy and Daddy forgot to get photos of us. Sorry.
Only Daddy takes us to the groomer now. Mummy can’t any more. I don’t understand why, but Mummy and Daddy say that with Mummy being sick it’s easier if Daddy takes us by himself. And me and Logan don’t mind too much, as long as we get to go. We’re always glad to see Mummy when we get back home though.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
6 comments:
Glad you went to the groomer with the hot summer coming. I'm sure you both look great! I know you are both glad to see Mommy when you get back home! :)
The groomer is always a good idea -- and so is coming home!
Oh Lilie, I'm sorry your mummy can't go with you to the groomer, but I bet she gives you lots of cuddles when you come home. Like others have said, coming home is good. :)
Rita:
Yes, we were very glad to see her when we got home.
Jeanie:
I agree!
Cat:
Yes, she gave us loads of hugs, and told us we were very cute, when we got home.
Post a Comment