Monday, May 12, 2008

A birthday, an update and other bits and bobs

Today (Monday May 12th) is my friend Pam's birthday. So, happy birthday to her.

Kaylee posted another update yesterday (Sunday) to let us know the pain isn't so bad now, which I for one think is fantastic news. And, I'm hoping the pain continues to lessen for her. :)

So, those are the birthday and update bits of this post. Now for the other bits and bobs...

I called to make my appointment for the gynaecologist this morning. My appointment is for Thursday May 29th at 3:55 pm. So, that's one appointment a week (well, two for this week) for the next four weeks. How fun... NOT! Well, it can't be helped, can it? *Sigh*

I also called and ordered more of that labeling tape stuff. I think the R.N.I.B. are loving me at the moment. Especially since I ordered a few other things while I was on the phone. LOL!

We're having some lovely weather at the moment. I wish I could be enjoying it more. *Sigh*

Kelly took some photos of the garden the other day. The garden still needs some sorting out, but we thought we'd show some pics now and do some more when we "finally" get finished sorting things out. We haven't had time to get them off the camera and labeled and such yet though, so I can't post them at the moment. I'll post them as soon as I can though... Promise.

This Thursday is my parents' wedding anniversary and the following Thursday is ours. Because of how close the dates are we all go out to dinner some time between the two to celebrate. This year we're going on my parents' anniversary though. Apart from anything else, it'll be something nice for them to look forward to after spending their anniversary carting me around hospitals. We go together because that way they provide the cab service for us to be able to go out for dinner, but at the same time we treat them to dinner out for their anniversary. So, it's a win-win situation. And, Wayne gets an evening alone with our movie collection, so he's happy too (he puppy-sits Kero for us)... LOL!

Well, I think that covers everything I wanted to say today.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day, :)

Tori

3 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Happy Birthday Pam!

Sounds like a nice night out with the folks. I wish mine lived closer so I could do that...

theteacher said...

Indeed! That does seem to cover rather a lot!

AliceKay said...

Yep, sure sounds like a win-win situation to me, too. :)