Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Dentist and appointment diary

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, today (Tuesday) I had a dentist appointment. Just a routine check-up. Actually, Mam, Dad and Kelly had appointments too. We had a good run this time and none of us have to go back. Well, not until the next check-up, but that's not for six months. YAY! It's just a shame that for the next month I'm going to be feeling like I live in the hospital or doctors' surgery. LOL!

Next Thursday (May 15th) I've got both an eye appointment and a scan. The eye appointment is just a check-up. The scan is to make sure nothing's happened "inside" since the gynaecologist last checked. Two different appointments, two different hospitals. Oh, yes, it's going to be a fun day... I don't think! *Sigh*

The following Friday (May 23rd) I've got an appointment with my doctor. I have a couple of things I want to discuss with her. Besides, it would be nice to actually get to meet my own doctor, since I've only seen the nurses so far. LOL!

And, on Thursday June 5th, I've got an appointment to see the asthma nurse again to see how things are going since she changed how my inhalers are done.

Which reminds me, I must make sure Kelly drops in an order for a repeat prescription for my drops, etc, tomorrow (they don't allow over-the-phone orders any more because of concerns about people phoning and pretending to be other people... Or, something like that).

Anyway...

Wayne had Kero for us while we all went to the dentis, then he stayed and kept me company while Mam, Dad and Kelly went and did some shopping. Then, when he went home, I went for a nap because I was tired (due mainly to only achieving about 3 or 4 hours sleep last night).

Didn't get any more unpacking done today because I couldn't be bothered. Besides, most of it's done anyway, so it's no big deal if I don't do any today. It's not like there's a huge rush anyway, is there?

Can't think of anything else to say today, so I'm going to go make a cuppa and go check for new posts on blogs. Maybe someone will have a nice, long, interesting post for me to read?

Enjoy whatever's left of your day, :)

Tori

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

Yep, sounds like you'll be busy going back and forth to doctors and hospitals. Good luck with all of it. Hope you get good results. *hugs*

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

it was good to know you were all ok at the dentists.

and boy thats some hospital appointments you have to keep and i hope all goes well with them.

I recon you needed to have a snooze and i hope you managed to get one without being disturbed. :)

Tori_z said...

Thanks both.

LadyStyx said...

Sad they dont allow you to do refills over the phone. That's the one thing I liked best in Texas...that I could go to the WalMart site and refill online. I'd get the refills all keyed up for the next day and when we got up we could go and pick them up.
Not sure how it works here as the meds arent written out to be taken to an outside pharmacy. It's all done internally now at the dr office.