Monday, May 26, 2008

Olivers, Nancys and my Monday

For anyone interested...

The three lads that are to play Oliver in the West End musical were named on Saturday evening. They are Lawrence, Harry and Gwyon. Gwyon was the lad I wanted to see make it, so I'm really pleased with the results. We're down to the final three Nancys now too. The difference is that the three Olivers will all get to play the part, but only one Nancy will get the part. The final three are Jody, Jessie and Samantha. I hope Jody wins. Although, it wouldn't be the worst thing if Jessie won. But it's Jody I "REALLY" want to win.

Anyway...

It's been a cold, wet, boring day today.

Kelly is up at my parents' place having a gaming session with my Dad, my brothers, and - I think - a couple of family friends. So, that leaves me all on my little own at home (well, apart from Kero). Mam was going to come down and spend the afternoon and evening with me, but she wasn't feeling too good. I think everything she's been trying to do these past few weeks has finally caught up with her.

I'm not entirely sure what prompted it, but Kelly said earlier that with some of the rubbish that goes on in my head, and some of the rubbish I talk about, I'd get on great with Luna Lovegood (for those that don't know, she's a character from the Harry Potter books who's a bit odd). I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though. I took it as a good thing, and probably made him even more convinced of it when I replied that I'd quite like to meet her, because we could have some fantastic conversations. LOL!

Tori

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

It was a beautiful day here in Pennsylvania. Very windy, but sunny and warm. Temps were in the low 80sF today. It was a holiday in the US so I had the day off from work. We had my mother up for dinner because my dad is in Canada (so are Karen and Ray). I ended up cleaning all afternoon but accomplished a lot. (not to mention the songs I found today) ;)

I hope your weather is a bit better tomorrow. *hugs*

Intense Guy said...

Hmmm... Luna Lovegood is such a character! :) I think its a good thing and in fact, it would be a neat nickname for my niece. LOL

Hope you enjoyed your day today "Luna". :)

Tori_z said...

AK:
Sounds like you had a very good and productive day. :)

We did get some sun on Tuesday, but we're back to rain again today, :(

Iggy:
LOL! :)

Intense Guy said...

Actually I think you are much more like Hermione... smart, well read, and interesting in many ways -

Tori_z said...

Thanks Iggy :)

I always thought I was a Hermione too. The main difference between me and Hermione is that I'd be prepared to believe in some of those things Luna mentions that Hermione refuses to believe in. So, although I'm more like Hermione than Luna, I think Kelly's right that Luna and I would get on really well. LOL!