Thursday, May 29, 2008

Scan results and stuff

So... I went to the Gynaecologist this afternoon and found out the results of my scan. It was perfectly clear. Judging by the results of all the tests and scans, everything's looking normal. It seems it's a case of just trying to get some weight off and waiting, and hoping. And, if - when I manage to get down to the weight I should be - I'm still having no success, then I have to ask my doctor to refer me to the fertility clinic.

Anyway...

Not much been going on here, so I don't really have much to write about at the moment. The people upstairs brought Kero a rawhide shoe today, which was really nice of them. But that's about the most interesting thing I can think of right now.

Tori

8 comments:

Intense Guy said...

That sounds like good news indeed!

:)

Kaylee said...

I Hope that is good news for you and it happens soon :)

Kaylee said...

::prays for you::

Kati said...

That's good to hear that the scans and such came back normal. I take it y'all have been actively trying to have a baby..... Maybe the lack of conception to this point has been your body's way of keeping you from having a child before you've dealt with your eyesight completely. Maybe once you've no longer got the stress of the pain, your body will relax enough to conceive. Whatever happens, Tori, you have my thoughts & prayers & best wishes.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

glad everything seems to be in order love, and good luck with your wieght loss, i know you will do ot, xx :).

AliceKay said...

I was happy to read about the results of your testing. Sounds like good news to me. There's a saying that goes....all good things come to those who wait. (i think that's it)

Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as well. *hugs*

LadyStyx said...

Ya know, I think kati might be onto something there. I keep saying "when things settle down" but they never seem to. I think I need to reword that saying to "when things are as settled as they're going to be".

Tori_z said...

Thanks all. :)

Kati:
Yes, we've been "trying" since around when we got married. And, I think you could be right there. Maybe when this op is over and the pain's gone... ? *Shrugs* Well, I hope that's how it'll work anyway.

AK:
Yep, that's pretty much how it goes. I think it's actually "Good things come to those who wait" or something like that.

LadyStyx:
There's no such thing as a "perfect" time to have a baby. Some times are better than others, but there's never a perfect time. I think you will have to change it to "when things are as settled as they can be" That one will work a lot better than waiting for things to be completely settled, I think. :)