Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A blanket

I'm posting this separately from my craft update, because I didn't really do it. Mam and I sort of started it off, but most of it was done by my Nan... The one who lives with my Mam, my Dad, and my brother, Wayne.



I did pick the colours though... And I supplied the wool. Well, supplied it from the stack I got given by Eleri. But it was still my wool. LOL! Anyway, we're going to give it to someone as a joint present from the three of us at Christmas. Yeah, I know, I used the "c" word. But I can't help it. Most items being made now are going to be Christmas presents, so I don't have a choice. I'm not going to name the person it's for though, because that person sometimes stops by and reads my blog. Not often, but I don't want to take the chance that this will be one of the times, and that that person will then know it will be them recieving the blanket.

Tori

10 comments:

Intense Guy said...

You picked very vivid and splendid colors. Thats a very nice blanket. :)

The recipient will enjoy getting a warm, practical, handmade gift of love this Christmas.

Celticspirit said...

I love the colors! Very pretty. :)

AliceKay said...

Yes, the colors work well together. Nice blanket. :)

The Wife O Riley said...

Beautiful!!!! I wish I was talented enough at something that can be made for Christmas. Homemade gifts are so much more special than anything you can buy.

MarmiteToasty said...

Well seeing as I stop by everyday its obviously not for me LOL

I love the colours, and it looks right proper warm and snugly....

x

jewelzmomof4 said...

I love the colors they are very bright and lively. Whoever you are giving that to is going to be very happy.

Deanna said...

Anybody would be thrilled to get that blanket. The colors are as Iggy said... vivid and spendid!

LadyStyx said...

Very pretty!

Jessica♥ said...

It's gorgeous!
Haha, you better quit it with all of these christmas presents!!!
The colors are brilliant.

Tori_z said...

Glad you all like it.


Jessica:
Sorry, but I want to make at least some presents by hand, and I have a large family. All being well there will be eight of us there on the day, not to mention people I buy/make for who wont be there.