Saturday, July 11, 2009

My life according to Ronan Keating

Wendy did this on her blog, and I thought I'd have a go. You're supposed to answer a load of questions as well as you can, but using only song names from one artist. Then pass it on to 25 people. You also have to try not to repeat a song title, and you're not supposed to use the artist I used.

I'm not going to pass it on to any spacific people. It's just open to anyone who reads this and wants to have a go. If you don't want to do it, I wont mind. It's your call. :)

______



Pick Your Artist: Ronan Keating

1. Are you a male or female? As Much As I Can Give You Girl
2. Describe yourself: Lost For Words
3. How do you feel? Joy And Pain
4. Describe where you currently live: Bring You Home
5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Keep On Walking
6. Your favourite form of transportation: Back In The Back Seat
7. Your best friend is: Friends In Time
8 . Your favourite colour is: Blown Away
9. What's the weather like? Brighter Days
10. Favourite time of day: We've Got Tonight
11. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? In This Life
12. What is life to you? Life Is A Rollercoaster
13. Your relationships: We Just Need Time
14. Your fear: The Long Goodbye
15. What is the best advice you have to give? Believe
16. If you could change your name, you would change it to: Iris
17. Thought for the day: Love Wont Work (If We Don't Try)
18. How I would like to die: Just When I'd Given Up Dreamin'
19. My soul's present condition: Heal Me
20. My motto: Once Upon A Lifetime

9 comments:

AliceKay said...

Hey, this is pretty cool. I may have to try this one out (and you know i dont do many of these things).

Thanks for all of the Boyzone and Ronan Keating songs you've been sending me. I can relate to this particular post today. :)

The Wife O Riley said...

That's awesome!! I may have to try this one out.

LadyStyx said...

Hmmm. I may have to go against type and actually do a 3rd post today. This one looks like fun.

Deanna said...

Wow you had some really good choices there. Good job!

Celticspirit said...

I played your game Tori and it was actually quite fun.

Wendyburd1 said...

Oooh very nice Tori, you had some awesome answers!!

MarmiteToasty said...

Very Clever..... way beyond my means lol

x

Intense Guy said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Nifty answers you gave!

Except for "My soul's present condition", Heal Me.

*hugs you really tight*

I'm going to try to do this one too. I first got to figure out if I know any bands that weren't one hit wonders - cause being one-hit wonders would make all 20 answers the same...

Colin said...

I just read Ronan Keating is going on tour next year http://www.worldticketshop.com/concerts/ronan_keating_tickets. I can't wait!! I will be going to the Liverpool concert for sure!