Sunday, July 26, 2009

Interesting posts coming soon... Honest!

I had a busy day yesterday. I'm not posting about it yet though, because I have a couple of photos I want to put in it, so I'm going to wait until they're sorted. Actually, I have a couple of posts that will be done once photos are sorted, and after Thursday there should be another one again. And, no, I'm not going to tell you why there should be more photos after Thursday. ;)

Anyway, other than what I did yesterday, I haven't done a whole lot this weekend.

Mam came down for a bit today, and we finally got my teddy collection up on the shelves properly, and we finally got some handles on the drawers of my chest of drawers. But that's about it.

Will have something more interesting to blog about once the photos are sorted... Honest! But I haven't gotten around to asking anyone to sort the photos for me yet. I might wait until after Thursday before asking someone for help, and then the whole lot can be sorted together. It's only a few more days.

About the only other thing that's happened this weekend is that I got Lunamyst (my conjurer/sorcerer/fighter... On that Valhalla game I've been playing) up to level 12. Would have been higher, but with mud games you lose xp when you die, and I died several times, so lost a LOT of xp. If I hadn't she might be about level 15 by now. Haven't done any more with Keroberous though.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying your weekend! :)

Tori

10 comments:

Guineapiglou said...

Ok what you been up to?
Lol, the weekend has gone by pretty quickly

The Wife O Riley said...

I can't take the suspense! I'll just sit here and wait.

AliceKay said...

Guess I'll have to wait until after Thursday to find out what's gonna happen on Thursday. :)

Karen, Ryan, Terri and I went up to Walmart to do a little shopping then went to Arbie's for lunch. I'm not sure if you have Arbie's over in Wales. Terri loves their roast beef sandwiches. (now i'm reading blogs and feeling very sleepy)

I hope your Sunday was a good one. *hugs*

LadyStyx said...

Wish I had some interesting posts coming up! Looks like I may have to load up on some junk posts just to get something up for those that do bother to visit and comment.

Intense Guy said...

I cen't remember the last time I wrote an interesting post.

I wrote an interesting comment once though.

I'm looking forward to Thurday - I hope it doesn't rain.

Deanna said...

Hurry up photos!

Glad to see any post from you - and they are all interesting.

Wendyburd1 said...

My weekend has been SO boring and so full of entering data for my Mom. It seriously feels like the last FOUR days were one LONG day! Yikes!

MarmiteToasty said...

Dam now Im wishing the week away until Thursday lol....

Bloody raining again here :( where has our summer gone....

x

MarmiteToasty said...

oh...... and bitchslapping Iggy for his comment.... you so have done interesting posts.... look at my rubbish compared to yours....

x

Tori_z said...

*Grins evily*

Iggy:
You always have interesting posts. And your comments are interesting too! :)

Toasty:
I think the Summer went that way. *Points in a random direction* LOL!

It was lovely here Saturday, raining yesterday, and it can't make its mind up today.