Friday, July 03, 2009

Kero's Korner: Snack time

Hi humans.



For this week's post I thought I would share photos of me doing one of my favourite things... Sprawling on the rug in the middle of the living room floor while chewing on some rawhide.



I can't think of a better way to spend an evening (except, perhaps, napping).

I absolutely LOVE my rawhide treats. And I have a little plastic tub beside my toy box where Mami and Dadi put the pieces of rawhide that I have on the go (and any other treats I don't feel like finishing yet, but can't be bothered to hide). That means I can grab a bit of rawhide to snack on whenever I want to... No need to wait for the humans!



Man does that rawhide stuff taste good! And the rug feels great on the tummy... It's so soft!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

8 comments:

Deanna said...

You have your own Tigger the Tiger rug! I am so jelous, Kero. Do those raw hides taste anything like jerky?

Tori_z said...

Deanna:
I have an Eeyore one in the bedroom too. Mami says it's hers, but - of course - it's mine really. I just let her think it's hers. I got them from Mamgu.

I don't know if rawhide tastes like Jerky, because I don't know what jerky is.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

LadyStyx said...

Tigger AND Eeeyore??!?? You're one lucky pup!

MarmiteToasty said...

Oh Kero, you are so cute....... Im still umming and arring about seeing if we can find a dog...... but it has to be one that doesnt eat me chickens or chase me cats or is scared of Geoff our scorpion lol

When its possible for me to get down the road to the shop, Im going to be sending you a special treat..... cos you remind me of Bella the little Westie that I use to have in my teens....

And 'just look' at your super duper' special rug lol me finks you be one spoilt little doggie :)

x

AliceKay said...

Cool rug. I am jealous, too. :)

Jerky is meat (usually beef, but not always) that has been dried or smoke dried into strips and sticks and things for us humans to chew on like your rawhide treats.

Tori_z said...

Styxie:
Yes, I am lucky, aren't I?

Toasty:
If you want a dog who wont hurt the chickens then you either have to get one that grew up with them, or get a puppy who you can teach to leave them alone. Personally I can't resist chasing feathered things (I'm still after revenge for what the budgie did to me) but some dogs wont chase birds.

You don't have to send me anything. I wont turn my nose up at it if you do, but please don't feel you need to.

AK:
Thanks for the explanation on Jerky.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Intense Guy said...

Hi Kero -

I apologize for the late comment - I was away from home for 3 days.

If if wouldn't embarrass you too much, you think you could tell the tale of the budgie and what it did to traumatize you?

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
That's OK. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

It's not embarrassing, it was just scary. I'll let Mami tell you about it though.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero