Saturday, July 25, 2009

July happy birthday wishes

There have been a few birthdays this past month that I didn't mention (in some cases because I didn't know about them until after they happened). So I thhought I'd do a post to say a very happy birthday to all those people who had their birthdays this month, or will have them before the month is out. Including: Faye (from upstairs) who had her birthday on July 3rd, one of my new friends,Wendy, who had hers on July 4th, and an online friend I've had for several years, Nancy, who is actually celebrating her birthday today. And, of course, Wifey, AK's hubby Terri and Deanna's hubby Jim, who had their birthday's recently, but I'm sorry to say I don't remember the dates off the top of my head, and don't have the time to look them up at the moment as I'm doing this quickly while some dishes soak.

So, be this late, early, or right on time... If you're a July baby, happy birthday! :)

Tori

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Thanks, Tori. Terri's was July 12th and our son's was July 18th.

Hope you're having a good Saturday. *hugs*

LadyStyx said...

Happy Birthday to the July babies!!

The Wife O Riley said...

Thank you so much Tori!!!

Wendyburd1 said...

Thanks Tori!! (HUGS)

Tori_z said...

AK:
I knew there was someone else... Marty!

Wifey and Wendy:
You're both welcome! :)

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday to all...

...those folks mentioned by Tori that is!