Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nothing very exciting

I haven't really done much the past couple of days, which means I don't have much to blog about. All I've really done is walk Kero, do housework, play on Valhalla, check blogs, eat and sleep. Like I said, nothing exciting. Well, the game is fun, but other than telling you that I got my main character (Lunamyst the conjurer/sorcerer/fighter) up to level 8 yesterday, and got my other character (Keroberous the thief/fighter/assassin) up to level 4 yesterday, there's not really anything to tell you about it that you can't read by checking out the site I linked to in yesterday's blog post.

I'm not sure how long it will last, but - as it stands at the moment - I've managed to get some sort of sleeping pattern sorted out. I'm getting to sleep some time between 1:00 am and 2:00 am, and getting up some time between 5:00 am and 9:00 am. Meaning I'm getting a definate 4 to 8 hour sleep each night. :)

And that's basically it for things worth mentioning from the past two days. Sorry!


Enjoy whatever's left of your day! :)

Tori

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I'm glad to hear you have found a sleep pattern!

Cool character names. Lunamyst... I have a harder time wrapping my mind around Keroberous the thief/fighter/assassin... but to think he got to level four with just paws is incredible :) (winks)

AliceKay said...

Sounds like you're enjoying the game. That's the important thing.

*hugs*

Wendyburd1 said...

I am so glad you are getting some sleep! That is great and I hope it not only continues, but that it improves even more!!

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
Yeah, I know, isn't he clever? And he did it in half the time it took me to get Lunamyst up to level 4 too! I guess he must have been reading the screen over my shoulder to see what I was doing, and then must have learned from my mistakes. I tell you, that dog is just too clever! He's also got more gold than Lunamyst had at that level. I think I need to get some gaming tips from him! :)

AK:
Yep, I'm enjoying it, and it's something Carl and I can do together sometimes too, which is nice. Actually, the other day I was working with both Carl and his friend Johnny. That was fun... The poor monsters didn't stand a chance!

Wendy:
I don't mind too much if I don't get much more sleep than I've been getting. I'm not feeling tired with what sleep I'm getting, and 4 to 8 hour average each night is a lot more than I've been getting throughout most of this past year. Besides, the sleep sessions aren't so broken, so I'm actually getting to sleep that amount of time rather than just grabbing quick snatches between those times. If that makes sense.

LadyStyx said...

Sounds like some of my days here. Not much to write about but easily distracted from my bloggin duties!