Friday, July 10, 2009

Kero's Korner: Some more things I enjoy

Hi humans, it's Kero again.

For this week's post I thought I'd share some photos of me doing some of the other things I enjoy.



The above photo is of me with my doggy friend who sits in the window. That dog doesn't say or do much, but I enjoy sitting by him at the window. It's a good place to sit, because I can watch for visitors (or passers by) to bark at, but I can also keep an eye on my humans while they're on their computers, watching TV, or doing anything else they might do in the living room, which is where they spend most of their time.



The photo above is of me with one of my toys. I like to play fetch with balls, squeaky toys, and - sometimes - teddies. I also like to play the tuggy game with just about any toy... Teddies, squeaky toys, rope toys... It makes no difference to me what kind of toy it is. The humans don't seem to enjoy the game when I play tuggy with a small toy, but I think it's more fun that way, because it makes it harder for the humans to win.



And, finally, the photo above this bit of text was taken while Mami and I were out for walkies. It doesn't really show my good side, but - in all fairness to Mami - she was trying to take the photo while holding my lead and using that stick thing of hers.

So, those are some of my favourite things to do... Sit in the window and watch the world, play with my toys, and go walkies with Mami. Of course, you mustn't forget the two things mentioned in the last two weeks' posts... Playing in the garden, and sprawling in a comfy spot (e.g. the Tigger rug in the middle of the living room floor... Sort of in front of the fire) to munch on some rawhide, or any other treat for that matter.

You see! I do a lot more than sleep!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

That's pretty smart, Kero. Playing tuggy with the smaller toys so the humans in your life are a bit more irritated and you can have fun and win. LOL

Intense Guy said...

Kero! You little genius!

I never thought of that drooly slimey rubber/plastic tuggy ball that humans can't hold on to because they don't use their teeth tactic! That is quite brilliant!

I bet you know how to get your humans to play reverse fetch too where they go get the stick or ball!

I bet that little doggy in the window would say, "Kero! You are the greatest" if it could talk.

Licks and sniffs,

Your pal Iggy

Celticspirit said...

What I want to know Kero is if you have a girl friend. It would be nice to go out on a nice romantic walkie with a little *friend* along.

LadyStyx said...

Katy only likes the one style of toy but enjoys making her humans work to share it.

Tori_z said...

AK:
Yes, I have it all figured out.

Iggy:
Thank you. And, yes, I'm good at making the humans fetch the toy. It's funny watching them get it while I sit or lay down for a quick rest.

Yes, I'm sure the dog in the window would say that. It agrees with everything I say though. Slightest nudge to get its attention and it's nodding in agreement.

Barb:
I'd love to go for a romantic walkies with Daisy, but Daisy's one of those dogs who prefers to stay around the house. . I do enjoy my walks with Willow, but I'd hardly call those rromantic. Willow's not big on the romance.

Styxie:
And so she should. Play time is to give humans excercise too, not just us dogs.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero