Friday, September 18, 2009

Kero's Korner: I'm confused!

Hi Humans!

I don't know what's going on around here lately. For a long time Mami has only really been going walkies without me if she had to go get some food for us, or if she had to go to one of them hospital places. Every other time she took me. But now she's going for lots of walkies and car rides without me. Yes, she still takes me walkies Monday to Friday - after breakfast - but now she goes other places afterwards. I don't understand, and I don't like it! I howl and howl, but she just keeps going. Then I have to waste hours and hours watching out of the window for her, and barking every time I see someone that might be her so that whoever has stayed with me can come and help me look. I could be using that time for naps, garden inspections, treat chewing, play time, or even walkies of my own! Dadi goes for more walkies and car rides too!

I'm just so confused about all the car rides and walkies Mami and Dadi are getting to go on without me. Does anyone know what's going on?

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hi Kero!

You know something, maybe your humans need to put a sign on the door that says, "Remember to tell Kero where you are going." Of course they will say something silly like, "We can't speak Dogese" (even though you Mam speaks fluent Birdese). You might need to work out a system like:

1 Bark - Going to store
2 Barks - Going to hospital/doctor
3 Barks - Going to grandma's
4 Barks - Going someplace else but will be right back

1 Woof - get ready (and hide), taking YOU to the dog groomers
2 Woofs - get ready (and hide), taking YOU to the Vet

1 Soft Whine - Going some place overnight where we can't take you, but you will be missed
2 soft Whines - its going to be longer than overnight...

Sniffs and Licks from your pal,

Iggy

AliceKay said...

Iggy's system sounds like a good plan to follow, Kero.

LadyStyx said...

I'm gonna second Alice's thought...

Tori_z said...

Thank you all. I'll have to give the humans a nudge and make sure they see Iggy's comment!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero