Saturday, September 05, 2009

Me and Grandad

As I mentioned last weekend, Mam and I went to visit my Grandad during the last week of August. And, as I also mentioned, some photos were taken during the trip. Not many, but a couple. So, now it's time for me to share those photos with you, starting with one taken of me in the room Mam and I stayed in. I was sat on the sofa bed, which I'd slept on the previous night.



Next, one of Grandad.



One of me and Grandad.



Another one of me and Grandad.



There is a photo of my Mam in the room, and a photo of my Mam with Grandad, but she wants to post those ones on her blog, so I've let her do so. If you want to check them out then you'll need to go to her blog.

Enjoy your day! :)

Tori

13 comments:

Karen said...

lovely photos
love mam x

AliceKay said...

I'm really glad you had the opportunity to visit your granddad and to have your picture taken with him. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

Have a great day. *hugs*

Guineapiglou said...

Their lovely photo's of you and you grandad xx

MarmiteToasty said...

how special that you still have your grandad.... Toriz you always have such a happy smiley face, you make me smile with every photo....

x

Jessica♥ said...

awe. he looks sweet. =]

Tori_z said...

Glad you all liked the photos. :)

Dorkys Ramos said...

I hope you're having an awesome weekend, Tori!! You and your grandpa look cute. I always wish I had grown up with my grandparents nearby (or at least in the same country) to tell me embarrassing stories of my parents.

LadyStyx said...

How wonderful you had a chance to visit with him.

ChicagoLady said...

That was nice that you went to visit your Grandad. I'm sure he enjoyed your visit.

Tori_z said...

Glad you all enjoyed the photos. :)

Dorky:
I haven't had a whole lot to do with my Grandad while growing up. I've seen him a few times, but not all that many.


Hope you had a great weekend. :)

Intense Guy said...

:) I enjoyed the pictures too!

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
Glad to hear that. :)

Celticspirit said...

Love the pictures! Your granddad looks like a lovely person. :)