Thursday, July 22, 2010

Apologising

I'm sorry I haven't really been a good blogger lately, and haven't been around the blogs properly in this past week or so. I'll get to them when I can, but between stuff going on I just don't have the time, and when I do I need to use it to sleep. The only reason you've been getting posts is because last week I set up a load of the posts I had in draft to publish during these next couple of weeks when I'm going to be busy a lot. Anyway, I just wanted to quickly apologise for my lack of replies to your comments and posts recently.

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

No need for apologies, Tori. *hugs*

Deanna said...

Just take care of yourself. No apoligies are ever needed!

Intense Guy said...

I feel the same way - been too busy elsewheres lately. Doesn't mean I wasn't thinking about my bloggy friends or about you.

Hugs, hugs, hugs, and more hugs.

Toriz said...

Yeah, I know I don't "need" to apologise. But I wanted to!

Rita said...

You'd think you were raised "Minnesota nice"--ROFL! I think we all know that we get to things as we can. I'm going to be here and there the next few weeks myself. You are sweet to apologize when you don't need to. ;)