Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Monsters vs Aliens

"When a meteorite from outer space hits a young California woman named Susan Murphy and turns her into a giant monster, she is taken to a secret government compound where she meets a ragtag group of monsters also rounded up over the years. As a last resort, under the guidance of General W.R. Monger, on a desperate order from The President, the motley crew of Monsters is called into action to combat the aliens and save the world from imminent destruction!"

(Above taken from here).

This was a fantastic movie, with plenty of action and amusing scenes right from the start. I'd say it's most definately worth a watch!

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

A fascinating premise!

:)

AliceKay said...

Sounds like fun. :)

Toriz said...

*Nods*

And one of the figure games I play is sort of along a similar lines... Monsters vs either other monsters, or aliens.

Rita said...

I had thought that might look cute and already had it in my very long Netflix queue--hehe! Thanks for the heads up, Tori. :)

Toriz said...

You're welcome, Rita. I hope you enjoy it as muchas I did!