Friday, July 16, 2010

Kero's korner: back garden this time

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

OK, here are the photos I said last week I would leave for this week. The ones from the back garden.

It's fun watching for people through the gate.



"Did you call me, Mami?"



"What, Mami?"



"Did you want me or not? Because if not, I'm not coming any further!"



"OK, I'm here! Now, what did you want?"



Why do the humans insist on calling me when I'm busy enjoying myself in the garden?

Oh, it's time for a close up? OK!




Alright, let's go inside now.



Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

AliceKay said...

Loved the pics.

Humans...just gotta love 'em, Kero. :)

Hope you have fun out in the gardens this next week.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
I'm glad you enjoyed the photos.

Yep, just gotta love the humans. And I do!


Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Intense Guy said...

Kero -

You are so cute when you cock your ears to listen to your mami - and its nice to see you being so nicely mannered.

I hope you have a great time with your visitors - hopefully that will mean lots of extra pets and belly rubs (and treats!)

Licks,

Iggy

Rita said...

Hummm...you come when humans call?
Interesting. Takes all kinds, I guess.
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
I can use my manners well... When I want to!

I haven't gotten any extra treats yet, but here's hoping!

Karma:
Not always. Only when either I was going to come anyway, or I think they might have something I want. Mostly I refuse to come when they call though. Especially if I'm enjoying a good smell outside, or just don't feel like listening.

I used to know a cat that would come when called. Mind you, she was a bit soft in the head. She was called Megan, and she was one of those daft cats who allow humans to dress them up, hold them just about however they want to, and then would do what they said... Come, beg... The lot!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

Kero,
My Rita had cats before who came when they called, too. I have heard her say that she thinks they had been dogs in their last life. But, obviously, dogs don't always come, either--so maybe they were all a little daft.
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
Yeah, that must have been it. I'm glad to hear you aren't one of those daft cats.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero