Sunday, July 11, 2010

Gwydion's Sunday squeaks: Me and Kero

Hi there humans. This is Gwydion again.

I thought that this week I would just share a couple of photos with you that were taken of me and Kero on Mami and Dadi's bed.

Firstly, just an overhead view of me.



And now a couple of photos of me and Kero together.



As you can see, Kero is becoming much calmer with me. Mami and Dadi would still never even consider leaving us alone together, but at least I can come and investigate the big wide world without Kero having to be kept away. Which is lucky, because Kero barks like mad if he knows he's being shut away from something, and it scares me.

Anyway, I will let this do for this week and go and eat the dinner Mami left in my bowl for me.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hi Gwyddy! (you mind if I call you that or are you all formal like and insist on being called Gwydion?) I really like your coloring - the vivid white and black swirls makes you a really handsome dude!

*soft head noogies* Do you like belly rubs or just cuddles?

AliceKay said...

I'm glad you and Kero are becoming good pals. We all need good friends in this world. :)

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Iggy:
That's fine. Mami calls me that a lot anyway.

No, I do not like belly rubs. Cuddles are great, I also like back rubs, head pets, and ear rubbies. But I do not like belly rubs.

AK:
Yes, we do.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Deanna said...

I have a feeling that before you know it, Kero is going to be your best buddy!

Rita said...

So glad you and Kero are getting along better and better.
Neck scratches! :)

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Deanna:
You think so?

Rita:
Thanks for the neck scratches!


Squeak soon,
Gwydion