Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Special edition Kero's korner: rainy walkies

Hi humans, it's Kero here with a special edition Kero's korner post for you.

There I was, laying on the sofa, when I heard Mami say one of my most favourite words in the whole wide world... "Walkies!" I wasn't sure if I heard right at first. I'm not known for mishearing, but there's always that chance. But then, she said it again... "Walkies,!"



What she didn't tell me though was that it was raining, so I needed my coat.





The clouds above the houses looked really dark... Like a storm was coming.



And the tall street lamps looked scary.



But despite the storm clouds in the sky, I was going walkies!







I'm really glad we got home before the storm hit though, because I'm very, very scared of storms!



I don't like water. But I love walkies!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hi Kero!

This is a nice surprise and a special treat, seeing an extra post by you this morning!

That weather sure didn't look like the best, but sometimes the rain makes the sniffing extra fun doesn't it?

Hope Mam dried you off with a nice warm fluffy towel when you got home again!

Ear Ruffles and Tummy Tom-Toms,

Iggy

AliceKay said...

Those storm clouds look a lot like the nasty clouds we've had around here lately. I'm glad you made it back home before the storm hit. (i don't like storms either)

Nice looking coat. :)

Deanna said...

What a treat. A special Kero Walkies post. Those skies do look threatening. I'm surprised you agreed to go out. I'm glad you did, though. Mami got some great photos!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Well, since Mami is so busy at the moment, I figured I would sneak in and post instead. After all, you can't have too many Kero posts!

Iggy:
Yes, rain makes smells even better!

And, yes, she did dry me off with a nice, fluffy towel. Then she gave me a brush-brushh so my fur didn't get all tangled up.

AK:
Thanks (about the coat).

Deanna:
Well, I didn't realise it was raining uuntil Mami was putting my coat on. And I figured since it was on we might as well go.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

You wouldn't catch me outside in the rain! No way! Even tho my crazy Rita likes storms and rain, I absolutely abhor being wet. You are braver than I am, that's for sure. I will never understand dogs.
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma,
It took a lot of practice to get this brave. And, trust me, I was eager to get back home.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero