Thursday, August 18, 2011

Furkid Thoughts: grooming and packages (LBE)

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

I had a grooming appointment on Monday morning, and when I got back Mami got the camera out to take some photos of me. Don't I look super handsome?


"Yeah, I'm super handsome!"


"It's exhausting being this handsome... I need a nap!"


"Or, maybe I'll nap here... This pillow looks like a great place for a nap!"


"What was that? Did I hear something?"


"I'm sure I heard someone!"


"Who's out there?"


"The door, the door... Someone's at the door!"


"Did I do good, Mami?"


WOW! Look at all the crafting goodies Mami got! Perfect for that card making thing she's started doing again. These will keep her busy for a while... Hope she remembers to stop playing with the stuff long enough to take me walkies!


For the benifit of anyone who wants to know, I took a few extra moments from my busy schedule of barking, walking, sleeping, playing with my toys, and eating my food and treats, and I got you a list of what's in the box. And here it is:

2 small pots of Tacky PVA Glue
1 Glitter 28ml Pot - Red
1 pack of Adhesive Stones - Gold
1 pack of Art Attack Fun Foam Shapes
1 small Plastic Craft Organizer (for sequins and things to go in)
1 reel of Everyday Ribbon - Satin Ribbon Gold
12 packs (all different) of 3D foam stickers
1 pack of Christmas Foam Adhesive Shapes
1 pack of Mini Buttons
1 pack of Adhesive Dew Drops - Silver
2 Polystyrene Balls (to make tree decorations out of)
1 Create Your Own Christmas Stocking kit
1 pack of Satin Buds - Lemon Rose
1 pack of Ribbon Bows
1 Acrylic Felt Sheet - Gold
2 packs of Ribbon Stickers - Little Paws

Like I said, she better find time to take me walkies still!

Oh, and my Mami says for me to tell anyone who's wondering... The stocking kit is for her to use to make a stocking for Gwydion. He hasn't got one, so Santa had to put his stuff under the tree last year, because Mami and Dadi forgot all about sorting one for him until it was too late... Bad humans! So now he'll have one for when Santa Paws comes again, which is how it should be!

But wait, there's more...

No, not for Mami, this stuff is for me!

A new set of bowls for when we go to the new house the humans keep talking about:


And a mat for them to go on (to protect the kitchen floor)... My old one got ruined ages ago, but my humans never got around to replacing it until now. Anyway, here it is:


"Thank you... I'll take that treat!"


There's another rawhide treat like that in my treat tub now too (it was also in the parcel). I think I also saw a couple of rawhide shoes!

Oh yeah, and we didn't bother getting a photo of it - because it's just a basic one, and exactly like the one you saw being used when I was being brushed during the last batch of photos I posted - but I also got a new brush. After all this time my brush is getting in a state... The bits that stick in it and are used to do the brushing (I think they're called bristles?) are falling out. So Mami got a new one for me ready for when we go to the new place.

"Now I'm REALLY tired... I'm practically falling asleep in this chair..."


After all the excitement, it's time for another nap, I think!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

8 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I hope that chair, the sofa, and the pillow on the sofa arm all go to the new house too!

I loved the "Super handsome Kero in action" shots!

Furry Bottoms said...

Kero, you're a handsome fellow!! You really are!

Your mami is amazing. She took such good pictures of you, despite not being able to see. It is wonderful!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
Thanks! *Waggy tail*

The chair wont be going, but the sofa and pillow will be. The chair wont really cope with another move... Been knocked about and climbed over so much.

Nikki:
Thanks! *Waggy tail*

I made it easy for Mami with some of the shots and posed for her, but even she's not sure how she managed to get the rest... When I hear a door I go nuts, and staying still for a photo is not even going to be entering my head. Mostly photo time involves a lot of patientt atttempts from Mami, a lot of sitting patiently - or being asked to do whatever it was several times - for me, and a lot of time taken by our bestest pal, Iggy, to sort through all the photos, delete the rubbish ones, and label and "sort" (whatever "sort" means) any worth keeping.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

AliceKay said...

Busy busy boy, Kero. You sure do keep busy with your daily activities. I must admit, you look mighty handsome after your grooming appointment. :)

Lots of nice goodies in the parcel. I'm sure Gwydion will love the stocking for when Santa Paws visits this year.

Hope you had a nice nap!

Deanna said...

My day has just started a few hours ago and for some reason I'm feeling the need for a nap... You are quite the handsome fellow Kero.

Mami is going to have so much fun with all of her new crafting supplies. You will have your job cut out for you reminding her of the walkies... Good luck!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
Yep... I keep very busy! And, thank you for the compliment!

I'm sure he will... I know I love it when I see the stockings being laid out for Santa Paws. And I love it even more when I get up the next morning and find it full of goodies!

I always enjoy my naps!

Deanna:
Thanks! Naps are always good to have... I work on a nap when you need to and can basis, and encourage everyone to do the same!

So far she's doing well at remembering about walkies... She's not done much with the craft stuff yet though. I hope when she really gets in to having fun with the craft stuff she will be easy to remind about walkies!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Lynn said...

You definitely are most handsome and I love the goodies your mami got in that box lol

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks Lynn!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero