Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Letters to Juliet (2010 movie)

"An American girl on vacation in Italy finds an unanswered "letter to Juliet" -- one of thousands of missives left at the fictional lover's Verona courtyard, which are typically answered by the "secretaries of Juliet" -- and she goes on a quest to find the lovers referenced in the letter."

(Above taken from this page).

Probably not one the guys will enjoy, but in my opinion it's a pretty good movie that will send you on a bit of an emotional rollerrcoaster; ending with you grabbing for that box of tissues! That's what it did to me anyway!

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

I remember thinking when I first saw the trailer for this movie that I wanted to see it. I haven't yet, but I'll have to be on the lookout for it, because it's something I'm sure I'd enjoy watching. :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

Sometimes we just need a good tear-bringer, don't we?

ChicagoLady said...

I saw this movie and I loved it!

Toriz said...

AK:
Yes, I'm sure you would.

Magaly:
Absolutely!

Chicago:
Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Intense Guy said...

Sounds like a "date movie" :)

Toriz said...

*Nods at Iggy*