Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Good Witch's Family

"The fourth in the feelgood family series sees 'good witch' Cassie facing a spell of trouble with the arrival of a troublesome, long-lost relative. Outwardly sweet but secretly sour, cousin Abby uses her own supernatural gifts to turn Cassie's family and the local community against her. So much for happy families!"

(Above taken from here).

It was just as enjoyable as the other two that I've seen from the series. In short, if you haven't seen this series of movies, you really should!

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

I don't find a trailer on this link...just a tab to "Watch Full Movie"...but I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

ChicagoLady said...

I know I've seen at least three of the Good Witch series, I enjoyed them all.

Toriz said...

AK:
Sorry for the lack of clips. :(

Chicago:
Awesome!