Well, Sakura and Megan weren't the least bit bothered about the carrier coming out. Megan keeps trying to open the door to go in it (I have it closed to keep it nice for Chance for tomorrow) but Sakura was more interested in asking for cat treats. Little pig. I usually have the carriers all out with the doors open because for one thing it gives the cats somewhere to hide, for another it limits stress when it's time for them to go in them for the vet and for another it gives me somewhere to put them if we need them out of the way if we are using something they can't be near (like when we were washing the floor and had the bleech cupboard open the other night). But I've had this one put away with the door on it closed to keep it clean and tidy for Chance.
Anyway, I can't wait to have Chance home. I think Kelly's getting excited too, but he's acting like he's not bothered one way or another. I know him well enough though. I mean, constant comments about how cute Chance is are a bit of a give away that he's looking forward to having him here, don't you think? LOL!
Anyway, I can't wait to have Chance home. I think Kelly's getting excited too, but he's acting like he's not bothered one way or another. I know him well enough though. I mean, constant comments about how cute Chance is are a bit of a give away that he's looking forward to having him here, don't you think? LOL!
1 comment:
for some reason tori it doesnt show that i did a comment earlier on here , unless it was the other on , any way , i guess certain people in your house are getting excited , despite what they say .
look forward to seeing chance's photo tomorrow or when you put it on here .
nan xx
Post a Comment