Monday, May 29, 2006

An early start to Monday


Well, it's about 8:30 am and I'm up, wide awake and bored. Actually, I've been up for a while and have been posting some poems that jumped in to my head last night. I have to wonder about my sanity sometimes (if you go to the 'Tori's poems' page and read the 'Pixies' and 'Dragons' poems and you should see what I mean by that comment... lol!) Anyhow, since it's still early there's not really any more to say, but I thought I'd drop by to do my blogging now because I'm having visitors later so I doubt I'll get a chance to be on the PC later on.

Tori

2 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

i love the milk and the good morning bit , and that was an early start for you wasnt it ??? , but i do know why you were up early , love's ya really.
nan x

Anonymous said...

I found the milk and good morning thing on a group I'm on and thought it was cool and also something different to put on my blog. Glad you like it though.

Tori