Well, today is mine and Kelly's third wedding anniversary and we've had a pretty good day. We got some really nice cards and some money too (no, I don't know what I will be spending mine on yet) and Nan got us a lovely magnet which is, of course, now on our fridge with the other magnets we have.
I gave Kelly money to spend as he pleases as that's what he usually prefers to do when he gets the choice. Usually he uses the money towards some of the Warhammer figures he wants or something else he's wanted for a while but hasn't gotten around to getting yet. As for me, well, I got my Oriental cat Chance, of course, and Kelly also got me a Harry Potter postcard book (because I love Harry Potter) and the first book in the series of books that are the inspiration for the movie 'Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events'. No, I'm not done reading it yet. LOL! I have started it though. And, yes, it is good so far.Tori
2 comments:
well tori and kelly it sounds like you had a great day , and i am glad you liked your fairy magnet that i sent you, and hope you can find somthing good to spend your monie's on.
and yes i have been and i am going on some nice outing's .love to you all
nan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Nan,
Yeah, we did have a great day.
Tori & Kelly
Post a Comment