
Look at what I had made for me by a friend from one of my groups. Isn't it cool? I don't know if she made the dolphin itself or only added the nickname I use on the groups to it, but either way, I really like it.
Anyway...
It was finally sunny today. For a few hours anyway. It's back to being wet and raining again now though. So, that's the weather report. Yep, that's right, it's a slow day and not much going on with us, so, I'm reduced to talking about the weather. lol!
Tori
2 comments:
i say tori thats a blooming lovely dolfin picture isnt it , and i wish i knew how to do picture's like that .
nan xxx
I do know how to do them, but I like it best when they are made for me because, let's face it, it's nice having stuff done for you, isn't it?
Tori
Post a Comment