I was looking through some of my old photos this morning and thought that - even though I've put it in my photo albums ages ago - I would post this one. This was when I was 15. Actually, I was almost 16. The photo was taken the October before my 16th birthday. Not long after I had my left eye out infact (I had it out about a month before). I only weighed about 12 & 1/2 stone there. Wish I still only weighed that. LOL!Anyway, enough about the photo...
I'm feeling a heck of a lot better this morning. I slept for a good 11 hours solid last night and boy did I need that! I've managed to get everything all caught up since I've been up, which is an added bonus. I got up about 6:50 am and since then I've managed to; put away all the dishes Kelly had washed last night, was the ones he hadn't gotten to, finish seeing to the laundry that Kelly started seeing to last night, clean the litterbox (even washed the outside of it), empty the bins AND - and this will shock you - I washed the bins too! I've also had breakfast, fed the cats and Kero and even had time to sit down at the PC and check blogs for posts and then watch some TV with a nice cuppa. Like I said, that sleep did me good! LOL! The only thing I didn't do was vaccume (because Kelly's sleeping still) and wash the floor (because nobody likes me to do that as I make too much mess when left alone with a bucket of water. LOL!)
Now I'm going to go and get Kelly up then see about taking Kero out for a walk before it starts raining, because - though it was nice and sunny about an hour ago - it's getting quite cloudy and grey out there! And we wouldn't want Kero to miss out on his walk, would we?
Tori
2 comments:
You were a busy little lady today! We got MORE snow yesterday, flurried most the day. I think it's finally done for a couple days. LOL
Very nice picture!
Post a Comment