Sunday, February 18, 2007

Valentine's Photos

OK, I did have these ready yesterday morning but I never got around to posting them yesterday... Oops!

Anyway, here's the promised photo of Kero with his Valentine's Day teddy that we got him. Willow had one like it too but hers is now just a rag since she decided it didn't need to be in one piece. LOL! Kero's teddy, however, even still has its eyes... which is unusual for him since he usually pulls the eyes out within a few minutes of getting a teddy. So, he either really likes it or hates it. And since he's been playing with it - chucking it around the room and then chasing it - I'm opting for the first option... LOL!

And, of course, here is the photo I promised to post of the teddy that Kelly got me for Valentine's Day. Nice, big teddy!!! I LOVE my teddies!!! Especially ones in animal shapes - yeah, I know that's most of them... LOL!

Tori

No comments: