Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KELLY..... you bloody old geezer lolHope you have the most lovely of days and you are surrounded by love and laughter.....Special extra hugs Im sending you today........Dont burn the house down with all the candles lolx
Hope Kelly enjoyed chocolate birthday cake!
And many happy returns, for sure! BTW, I've got a piece of Bloggy Bling for you at my place today. Enjoy!
Happy birthday Kelly!! Mmm, cake!
Happy Birthday Kelly! I hope it's a good one. :)
Happy Birthday Kelly!!!
Visiting from Six Word Saturday...Happy Birthday Kelly!
Thanks for visiting, and for the comments. I'm sure Kelly appreciates all the birthday wishes. :)Iggy:Yeah, he did seem to be enjoying it. ;)Melissa:Will come check it out in a minute.
Birthday greetings to your husband :D
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KELLY..... you bloody old geezer lol
Hope you have the most lovely of days and you are surrounded by love and laughter.....
Special extra hugs Im sending you today........
Dont burn the house down with all the candles lol
x
Hope Kelly enjoyed chocolate birthday cake!
And many happy returns, for sure! BTW, I've got a piece of Bloggy Bling for you at my place today. Enjoy!
Happy birthday Kelly!! Mmm, cake!
Happy Birthday Kelly! I hope it's a good one. :)
Happy Birthday Kelly!!!
Visiting from Six Word Saturday...
Happy Birthday Kelly!
Thanks for visiting, and for the comments. I'm sure Kelly appreciates all the birthday wishes. :)
Iggy:
Yeah, he did seem to be enjoying it. ;)
Melissa:
Will come check it out in a minute.
Birthday greetings to your husband :D
Post a Comment