My six words for this week: "Need more hours in the day."
Not to state the obvious, Tori, but if you need more hours in the day, do you really have time to waste posting a blog entry every time you break wind?
Iggy: I think you could get a lot of support for that idea. ;)
Outraged: Don't jump to conclusions when you don't know all the facts. For your information, the reason I've had time to do as much posting as I have lately is due to the fact I can't sleep. Though why I'm justifying my actions to someone who feels it's acceptable to come over to a new blog and immediately start hurling criticism I don't know.
9 comments:
Some days I need them, other days I wish the day would end.
I'm glad the you are so busy that you need them.
I'd like to make better use of the hours I have. I'm sure if I had more hours I'd just waste those too.
Thanks for playing.
Yep, sure do.
Wifey:
I'll give you that one. :)
Kate:
Fair comment. :)
Styxie:
Glad I'm not the only one. *Hugs*
Even if I had more hours, I'd just fritter them away reading blogs and spending time on Twitter- not so -value added :D
Only weekend days need be longer.
:)
My six words for this week: "Need more hours in the day."
Not to state the obvious, Tori, but if you need more hours in the day, do you really have time to waste posting a blog entry every time you break wind?
Karma:
I think a lot of people would. ;)
Iggy:
I think you could get a lot of support for that idea. ;)
Outraged:
Don't jump to conclusions when you don't know all the facts. For your information, the reason I've had time to do as much posting as I have lately is due to the fact I can't sleep. Though why I'm justifying my actions to someone who feels it's acceptable to come over to a new blog and immediately start hurling criticism I don't know.
*raises an eyebrow at Outraged*
Post a Comment