"Neglected by her husband during the pre-Christmas rush, Mrs. Santa Claus takes the reindeer and sleigh out for a drive, only to end up stranded in the multi-cultural neighbourhood of Manhattan's Lower East Side of the early 1900s."
(Above taken from here).
Though I don't mind musicals, I'm not a huge fan of them. However, I absolutely loved this one! It was a lovely movie, with some funny parts in among the slightly emotional theme of the movie.
6 comments:
I love musicals, and anything with Angela Lansbury in it is a real treat. I think I saw this movie when it was on TV. :)
I think I saw this on TV, too, years ago--because Angela Lansbury was in it. ;)
All of these movies sound interesting!
AK:
Well, I'm one of those people who sometimes likes a spacific type of movie, sometimes doesn't. I liked this one though!
Rita:
YAY! One you've managed to get to see! ;)
Deanna:
Glad you think so.
Angela Lansbury has... something magical in her...
*Nods at Iggy*
Post a Comment