It is week 5, right? *Looks a little confused*
Don't mind me, I'm not feeling too well, so a few things are a bit fuzzy in my head today.
I do know a few things for certain though:
*I had a bad week with food; I ate poorly.
*I drank really well (for me) this past week.
*I barely made it for 5 days of exercise.
*I put on 2lbs, but I'm too relieved that it wasn't more to be bothered about it.
*I lost half an inch from my hips.
*I lost half an inch from my waist.
*I lost 1.5 inches from my chest.
*I started measuring my thigh and arm last week; no change to my arm, but I lost half an inch from my thigh.
*I still can't figure out how I can have lost 3 inches from me and put on 2lbs.
And that's all you're getting today, sorry!
Don't forget to visit Serenity and the other Get Off Your Broom participents.
Happy bonfire night to all; if you're somewhere that celebrates it and having fireworks, be safe and sensible!
11 comments:
Sorry you aren't feeling very well.
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Maybe the 2 pounds is muscle mass from exercise as muscle weighs more than fat. Hugs, Mina
Hot damn, I just realized I forgot to add my measurements to my post. Oh well, they weren't that significant anyway, so they can wait.
It sounds like you gained muscle. If you lost inches, but gain weight, right?
I didn't do too bad on the eating department, but I watered myself well ;-)
I, too, was confused about the week, so don't feel too bad.
Hope you feel better soon! I think maybe the two pounds could be muscle mass or extra fluid if you were drinking more fluids this past week? Some weeks are better than others in eating; I know you'll get back on track next week when you are feeling better! I can't believe how fast the time is going!
betty
You can gain muscle and still lose fat. Good for you! It's all the longer walking, I bet.
I hope you feel better. I always eat more poorly when I feel awful and when my hours are strange. Throws me off my game. But get back on the horse and you'll be fine. *big hugs* :):)
Yep, I bet Rita is right - you are getting "toned" :)
I hope you feel all better soonest - hugs.
Get better soon!
I hope you're feeling much better now. *hugs*
Thanks all! :)
Yeah, that's probably it, though I could do with losing a load more fat before I start adding muscle weight. *Frowns*
Still not feeling too good, but never mind, life goes on and all that! ;)
Mina:
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Sorry you feel poorly, Tori. Hope you get feeling better soon. My guess is that because you are moving and doing more things than before, you are losing inches. That is what is important!
Get feeling better!!!!!
Deanna:
Thanks! :)
And, hey, at least I'm losing someting, right? Even if it's inches and not pounds!
Post a Comment