It's Iggy's birthday today.
I wanted to write a great post for him; something that would make him feel special and appreciated. But I've been thinking about it for a few days now, and I can't find the right words to say what I wanted to say. I wanted to tell him how much I appreciate the things he's done for me since I've known him; especially the things he's done for me since I lost my sight. I wanted to tell him what a wonderful person he is, and how greatful I am that I have been blessed with the oppertunity to call him my friend. But the right words wont come, so this will have to do.
Iggy, you're a wonderful person with a heart of gold, and I'm glad I can call you my friend. Thank you for the years of friendship we've shared so far, and for all the things you've done for me during those years. Happy birthday my friend. I hope your birthday is a truely special day; the kind that someone as special as you deserves!
11 comments:
Thanks for letting us know. He's a sneeky one with this birthday. I didn't know!
It is? DANG IT IGGY! He didnt let any of us know!!! Well, Its on my calendar now. Thank you Tori and you're so sweet, what you said about him!
Awww... you made me blush.
You inspire me - with your plunky determination - and your straight-forward honesty... You've been a wonderful friend - and I'm glad to call you a very good friend of mine.
Thanks for the birthday wishes!! I got the fire extinguiser out for when I light up the candles!
Hope you are feeling better... and that you feel ALL better (long) before your upcoming birthday (Gosh November 13th will be here before we know it!)
Parsley & Nikki:
He never does let on about his birthday coming up, I just know from previous years.
Iggy:
Now you made me blush!
Hope you're enjoying your birthday! *Hugs*
Still not feeling too good, but never mind, I just hope I'm not feeling too rotten for my birthday!
You'll have a birthday too? HOORAY!
Parsley:
Yes, my birthday is coming up very soon. :)
thanks Tori; I got to make note of this for next year.........
I think you summed up pretty well how wonderful Iggy is!
betty
Iggy is a wonderful, wonderful friend to you! He's a great friend to have and treasure. You said it very well, Tori. :)
Happy birthday, Iggy!!!! You are the best!!!
I think you said it quite well, Tori. :)
Happy Birthday, Iggy! *hugs*
Betty:
No problem. :)
Rita:
*Nods*
AK:
Thanks. :)
All I can do is echo what you said Tori. Iggy is a wonderful friend to many. We are all very lucky to have him in our lives.
Post a Comment