I got to chat with him and shake his hand. There was a raffle to win tea with him but I needed to get home to help Tori with making our dinner and doing the holiday baking, so I did not enter it. We did not know that they would have allowed Kero to go in the building orTori would have met Tom with me.
Kelly
Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Thursday, November 03, 2011
Kelly's meeting with the doctor
The day before Samhain (so October 30th) I had a nice day out. Tom Baker (the 4th Doctor in Doctor Who) was at a place near to where we live so I went to see him. He signed an autograph for me and here I am holding it.
And here is a close up of it.
I got to chat with him and shake his hand. There was a raffle to win tea with him but I needed to get home to help Tori with making our dinner and doing the holiday baking, so I did not enter it. We did not know that they would have allowed Kero to go in the building orTori would have met Tom with me.
Kelly
I got to chat with him and shake his hand. There was a raffle to win tea with him but I needed to get home to help Tori with making our dinner and doing the holiday baking, so I did not enter it. We did not know that they would have allowed Kero to go in the building orTori would have met Tom with me.
Kelly
Topic(s):
Acting,
Food And Drink,
Holidays,
Pets,
TV Shows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment