Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
They worked and they are so cute! I really like the snowman one! Thanks Tori for trying again!! Very nice decorations!betty
YES!! They all worked!! Hurray! :):)
Betty & Rita:YAY! I'm glad they worked, and I'm glad you liked them! :)
P.S. You should thank Iggy... He re-sorted and re-sent them, I just re-posted the new versions. So, thanks Iggy! :)
Very nice decorations! :)Thanks, Iggy....and thank you, Tori, for being persistant. :)
Yay!! They work! I thought the Santa and his licking puppies was too cute not to be shared!
Your decorations are so nice!! I love the santa with the puppies!
AK & Nikki:Thanks; I'm glad you like the photos! :)Iggy:Absolutely! And, thanks again! :)
Cute decorations. Glad you were finally able to get the loaded to Blogger.
LOVE the blue!!!HUGS,Susan
Very pretty!!! Everything looks so festive!We're more low key this year because we started so late. Thomas has been working like crazy and going on all kinds of trips recently. We only put up our tree on Sunday!!!
Chicago:Thanks! :)Susan:Glad you liked the decorations! :)Jeannie:Thanks; hey as long as they're up on or before the 24th, you're fine! :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
They worked and they are so cute! I really like the snowman one! Thanks Tori for trying again!! Very nice decorations!
betty
YES!! They all worked!! Hurray! :):)
Betty & Rita:
YAY! I'm glad they worked, and I'm glad you liked them! :)
P.S. You should thank Iggy... He re-sorted and re-sent them, I just re-posted the new versions. So, thanks Iggy! :)
Very nice decorations! :)
Thanks, Iggy....and thank you, Tori, for being persistant. :)
Yay!! They work! I thought the Santa and his licking puppies was too cute not to be shared!
Your decorations are so nice!! I love the santa with the puppies!
AK & Nikki:
Thanks; I'm glad you like the photos! :)
Iggy:
Absolutely! And, thanks again! :)
Cute decorations. Glad you were finally able to get the loaded to Blogger.
LOVE the blue!!!
HUGS,
Susan
Very pretty!!! Everything looks so festive!
We're more low key this year because we started so late. Thomas has been working like crazy and going on all kinds of trips recently. We only put up our tree on Sunday!!!
Chicago:
Thanks! :)
Susan:
Glad you liked the decorations! :)
Jeannie:
Thanks; hey as long as they're up on or before the 24th, you're fine! :)
Post a Comment