Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Thursday, April 05, 2012
Willow's World: vet again
Hi humans, this is Willow.
The humans took me to that vet place again!
I had a needle jabbed in me; but I didn't cry. Apparently I don't have to have that done for another year now. Thank goodness!
My ears and paw are healing nicely, and I didn't have to have more drops or cream for those. I'm very pleased about that!
And I lost 1.5 kilos, which is half of a kilo more than the vet wanted me to have lost. I have to go back in 3 months for another weigh-in. The vet is very pleased with what I have lost so far though.
Just thought you'd like to know.
Lots of licks,
Willow
Topic(s):
Medical Mutterings,
Pets,
Weight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment