As much as I'd love to keep this to myself so as to increase my chances of winning the kindle, I thought I better share this with you all. So...
There's an Easter Egg Hunt going on over at http://zoewintersbooks.com/2012/04/01/zoe-winters-easter-egg-hunt-big-prizes/. Better hurry if you want to join in though, because the deadline for getting the books cheap is tonight, and the deadline for getting your entries in is April 15th.
And now, since I've just won the books via Magaly's giveaway, I'm off to read them and get my entry in so I can try to get my hands on that kindle!
5 comments:
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I wanted to be greedy, but couldn't keep such a juicy secret to myself! Best of luck, my dearest Tori!
Good luck on winning the Kindle. That would be a great win. :)
Hope you win!!
Good luck with it!!!
betty
Mags:
And good luck to you too! :)
AK, Iggy & Betty:
Thanks! :)
Post a Comment