When Magaly was giving away copies of the first couple of books in Zoe Winters' "Preternaturals" series, I signed up for the giveaway. She made them sound so fantastic that I wanted to read them. I don't usually go in for such graphic novels, but - as I said - Magaly made them sound so good...
Well, I won, and found myself the proud owner of free copies of:
Book 1: Blood Lust
Preternaturals shorts: Cat Fight
Book 2: Save My Soul
Preternaturals Shorts: Dark Mercy
Yes, these were the books that needed to be read to join in the contest Zoe was holding to win a Kindle Fire.
And, let me tell you, they were just as good as Magaly made them sound!
They may be a bit... Er... Detailed (sexually especially) for some of you, but if you don't mind that kind of thing then you'll enjoy them.
I can't wait until June when book 3 is out!
Speaking of which... I won a signed copy of "The Catalyst" (which is book 3) via Zoe's giveaway! It's not a kindle, but I think a signed copy of a book is worth more; I can buy a kindle anywhere, after all! :)
8 comments:
Cool that you enjoyed them Tori! have a great rest of the day!
betty
Congratulations on all your book wins!!! Are Magaly's books about vampires?
Betty:
Thanks!
Nikki:
Not Magaly's books, Zoe's books. But there are vampires in them; so many more things than vampires though. There are therians, vampires, demons, witches, etc.
Don't sound like my cuppa tea, but glad you liked them and have more coming. :)
I think a signed copy of a book is definitely worth having. Congratulations on your wins.
Rita:
I don't know; you quite like True Blood, so you might enjoy them.
AK:
Absolutely, and thanks! :)
Nothing like a good read!
Autumn:
*Nods in agreement*
Post a Comment