Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Happy bday to him!
My Papi's birthday was 2 days ago, on June 11th, how cool is that?Happy birthday to your daddy ;-)
Happy birthday to your dad, Tori! I hope he has a great day!betty
Hope he has a wonderful Birthday with lots of sunshine and cake!great day,Sue
Happy Birthday Tori's dad! Best wishes!
Happy Birthday to your Dad!!
Thanks all; I'll pass on your birthday wishes. He seems to be having a good birthday!Mags:That's cool; a happy birthday to your Daddy too! :)
I texted him; he says to thank you all for the birthday wishes!
Happy Birthday to your Dad. I love your Westie, he is just too cute.Hugs Emily#52
Happy Birthday to your dad. I hope he had a great day. (sorry i'm a bit late)
Emily:Thanks; I'll pass on your birthday wishes to my Dad.Also, thanks about Kero! :)And thanks for stopping by! :)AK:No problem; thanks... I'll pass on your birthday wishes! :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Happy bday to him!
My Papi's birthday was 2 days ago, on June 11th, how cool is that?
Happy birthday to your daddy ;-)
Happy birthday to your dad, Tori! I hope he has a great day!
betty
Hope he has a wonderful Birthday with lots of sunshine and cake!
great day,
Sue
Happy Birthday Tori's dad! Best wishes!
Happy Birthday to your Dad!!
Thanks all; I'll pass on your birthday wishes. He seems to be having a good birthday!
Mags:
That's cool; a happy birthday to your Daddy too! :)
I texted him; he says to thank you all for the birthday wishes!
Happy Birthday to your Dad.
I love your Westie, he is just too cute.
Hugs
Emily#52
Happy Birthday to your dad. I hope he had a great day. (sorry i'm a bit late)
Emily:
Thanks; I'll pass on your birthday wishes to my Dad.
Also, thanks about Kero! :)
And thanks for stopping by! :)
AK:
No problem; thanks... I'll pass on your birthday wishes! :)
Post a Comment