Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
I'll have to check it out a little more when I have some more time. Sounded kinda interesting. :)
cool with all these reviews Tori!! Always fun to listen to a good book!betty
AK:Well, if you read it, I hope you enjoy it.Betty:I've been doing a lot of reading in some shape or form lately. Partly due to getting some free books, partly because I brought some books (well, Kelly brought them for me in most cases, actually).
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'll have to check it out a little more when I have some more time. Sounded kinda interesting. :)
cool with all these reviews Tori!! Always fun to listen to a good book!
betty
AK:
Well, if you read it, I hope you enjoy it.
Betty:
I've been doing a lot of reading in some shape or form lately. Partly due to getting some free books, partly because I brought some books (well, Kelly brought them for me in most cases, actually).
Post a Comment