Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
thanks Tori! I hope you are having a nice day!betty
Thank you Tori!
Thanks! We are going to the home of some friends to barbecue and watch the fireworks. Looking forward to it. Hope your day is going well.
Thanks, Tori. We're going to my niece's for a big family picnic, and then when it gets dark enough, they're gonna have a big fireworks display. :)Hope you're having a great Wednesday!
Thanks, Tori! Have a super day, yourself! :)
Betty, Deanna, Deanna, AK & Rita:You're all welcome; hope you enjoy your celebrations! :)
Some of the fireworks on TV looked pretty awesome - but its not like seeing them in person.
Iggy:I agree!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
thanks Tori! I hope you are having a nice day!
betty
Thank you Tori!
Thanks! We are going to the home of some friends to barbecue and watch the fireworks. Looking forward to it. Hope your day is going well.
Thanks, Tori. We're going to my niece's for a big family picnic, and then when it gets dark enough, they're gonna have a big fireworks display. :)
Hope you're having a great Wednesday!
Thanks, Tori!
Have a super day, yourself! :)
Betty, Deanna, Deanna, AK & Rita:
You're all welcome; hope you enjoy your celebrations! :)
Some of the fireworks on TV looked pretty awesome - but its not like seeing them in person.
Iggy:
I agree!
Post a Comment