"On his way to finding a legend...he will become one."
"Soren, a young barn owl, is kidnapped by owls of St. Aggie's, ostensibly an orphanage, where owlets are brainwashed into becoming soldiers. He and his new friends escape to the island of Ga'Hoole, to assist its noble, wise owls who fight the army being created by the wicked rulers of St. Aggie's."
(Above from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1219342/).
This was a fantastic movie in my opinion; a great mix of emotional and amusing scenes. And if the book for it is half as good then I'm going to love it; gotta get my hands on a copy of the book to find out!
6 comments:
me too!!!
it does sound like an interesting movie and plot, Tori! Glad you enjoyed it!
betty
Yes, I agree. I saw this movie a while back and it was pretty good! :)
That movie is on my list to watch, eventually.
Laurie & Rita:
Well, if you get to read the book, let me know if it's as good as the movie... I hear it's even better!
Betty:
Thanks; yes, it was great!
Chicago:
Hope you get to watch it soon.
I loved this movie! :)
Post a Comment