My rating: 5 of 5 stars
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
The Amputeddy books are designed to teach children about amputation, and introduce them to the frustrations faced by amputees. I think they’re really cute books, which could be very useful in getting a discussion going on the subject, and possibly also help amputee children feel they aren't so alone.
6 comments:
Does seem like a great idea for a book, Tori! Glad you enjoyed it!
happy weekend!
betty
Sounds really good. You've been finding some good ones it seems.
What a great teaching tool. I think some adults need to read books like this, too.
I'm going to take a look. It would be a great donation to make to The Wounded Warriors Regiment.
What wonderful books. Helping children understand others who are different is a huge help to everyone in love and compassion. Hugs, Mina
Everyone:
I agree; they're great teaching tools for children and adults alike!
Post a Comment