I have just one word to say... "MORE!" It was a fantastic read, which captured my attention well, and held it until the end. I look forward to reading the rest of the series!
Betty: That's what I thought when I saw it among the "readers corner" posts on a group I'm a member of on Goodreads. The "Readers corner" thing is a section on it where they give free copies of books to x number of people (first come, first serve basis) in exchange for reviews. And since I review all the books I read anyway, for me it's just "YAY! Free book!" So if the book sounds interesting I request my free copy. There's only one book I haven't enjoyed from that so far; 3 enjoyed and 1 not in 4 books isn't bad though, I think.
4 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed the book. Since it says it's Bk.1, I'm betting Bk. 2 will be out there soon. :)
wow, you must have really enjoyed this!!
I think it is a catchy title for a series myself :)
glad you enjoyed it!
betty
AK:
Yep, I'm sure it will be out soon. :)
Laurie:
Yes, I really did enjoy it!
Betty:
That's what I thought when I saw it among the "readers corner" posts on a group I'm a member of on Goodreads. The "Readers corner" thing is a section on it where they give free copies of books to x number of people (first come, first serve basis) in exchange for reviews. And since I review all the books I read anyway, for me it's just "YAY! Free book!" So if the book sounds interesting I request my free copy. There's only one book I haven't enjoyed from that so far; 3 enjoyed and 1 not in 4 books isn't bad though, I think.
Post a Comment