Here are the promised photos from when I met fellow indipendant author, Barb, a week ago.
Barb writes under a couple of different pen names, including the one I've read books by, which is Barbara G.Tarn. To learn more about her and her books, check out her blog at http://creativebarbwire.wordpress.com.
We were by the seafront not far from Hastings peer, and if our hair looks a bit messy, it's because it was rather windy. It was threatening to rain too, but we did manage to avoid getting wet.
Oh, and you see the knitted unicorn in the photo? His name is Victory (Barb named him) and I made him to give to Barb as a gift. Barb loves unicorns... Check out her blog tomorrow and you'll see what I mean.
6 comments:
Looks like you two had a good time and even beat the rain. :)
I'm glad you had a great time!! The unicorn looks really cute!!! I love the gold feet!
we were wrapped in faery mist... mostly the sea faeries! :)
It was wonderful meeting you!
Barb
Rita:
Yes, we did! :)
Iggy:
We did... And thanks about the unicorn!
Barb:
Absolutely! The sea fairies probably wanted a good look at the unicorn!
It was great meeting you too!
You both seemed to have really enjoyed your little selves, and i hope Victory enjoys his new home ,
Thanks, Grandma!
Post a Comment