I am pleased to announce that my collection of poetry, "Lost in the Labyrinth of My Mind" is now available, in print from Moyhill Publishing: http://moyhill.com/lost/.
Lost can also be found, as a Kindle download here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01AF5EPVY?keywords=Lost%20in%20the%20labyrinth%20of%20my%20mind&qid=1452670393&ref_=sr_1_1&s=digital-text&sr=1-1.
The poems in Lost cover a wide spectrum, ranging from the humorous through to musings on nature and our place in life's rich tapestry.
Also, here's some more information on where to buy or borrow "Lost In The Labyrinth Of My Mind" - in case you want to get your hands on a copy.
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing Tori. Best wishes. Kevin
Kevin:
No problem... I hope you get loads of interest in your book, and at least some sales!
Thanks Tori! Kevin
I think I can download and read a Kindle version.
Have to try.
Many thanks for your interest in my book. Best wishes. Kevin
Iggy:
I hope you can... I think you'll enjoy it.
Post a Comment