Monday, August 14, 2017

The Wombles - Season 1, Episode 1 Orinoco and the Big Black Umbrella

OK, after yesterday's post, we need something more cheerful. So, here's something fun for you.

A couple of weeks ago, I discussed the Wombles in this post. In the comments of the post in question, I promised to do a Womble themed post for the benifit of those not familiar with what they are. So...

For those not familiar with the Wombles - as well as for those who love them and are happy to take any excuse to watch the show again - here's a clip of the first episode of the show I found online for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!









Don't feel this gave you a proper understanding of them, or simply want to see more? There are plenty more episodes online. Go watch them. Go on, you know you want to!

2 comments:

Rita said...

That really was cute! I can see why you like them. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I thought you'd enjoy it... Glad I was right. :)