Friday, September 08, 2017

#Furkid Friday: New #Chinchilla #Photos (FD)

Hi everyone. This is Maizie the chinchilla.

I have a couple of new photos of me and my chinchilla sister, Mollie, to show you.

These first two are both photos of us in our cage. Well, actually, all the photos in today's post are of us in our cage, but these first two are of us just sort of sitting around in our cage. One of us is in our log house, the other is on top of it. The human caretakers were trying to get a photo of us with our hay ball again, but we moved away from it the moment we saw them coming with the flashy thing, and these photos are all we'd let them take that day.


However, a couple of weeks later, I took pitty on the human caretakers and let them get this next photo:


It's of me near the hay ball. I wouldn't let them get a photo of me actually grabbing some hay to nibble on, but they were trying so hard I figured they deserved something for their efforts. Besides, the Mummy human had just refilled the hay ball, and I was so eager to go to it that I was slow to notice the flashy thing was pointing at me. Yes, I'd had my dinner nibbles not long before, but I do love my hay, and thing this ball thing they now put it in is great!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the photos.

Squeak soon,
Maizie

2 comments:

Rita said...

That fresh hay had to be tempting enough for you to ignore the flashy thingie--LOL! ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
It was! I love fresh hay!

Squeak soon,
Maizie