Friday, March 23, 2018

#FurkidFriday: Maizie The #Chinchilla On Cage Rearranging

Hi everyone. This is Maizie the chinchilla.



Yes, that's me in the above photo. It was taken about two weeks ago, on March 10th. I was pleased with the human caretakers that day, so decided they earned a photo of me. I even stayed still while they got the flashy thing ready and took it. My chinchilla sister, Mollie, went and hid in one of our wooden house things though. Said she wasn't in the mood to have the flashy thing pointed at her. But, like I said, I was pleased with them that day, so I let them take a photo.

I was pleased with the human caretakers that day because of what they did in our cage.

The human caretakers have been moving things around in our cage again. Some animals don't like when that happens, but Mollie and I like when they move things about, because it makes the things seem all new and exciting. I really like what they did this time too. Here's a quick photo for you if you want to see:


They usually move things about a bit on cage cleaning day, but they changed things more this time, and it wasn't even cage cleaning day. Like I said though, we like when they change things around, and I really like what they did this time. So does Mollie, though apparently not enough to let them take her photo.

Squeak soon,
Maizie

3 comments:

Rita said...

Changing things around in cages is always an adventure and makes you want to explore every inch of your home. All my rodents and birds enjoyed that a lot. Have fun! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Thanks... We will! As you said, it's exciting and fun!

Squeak soon,
Maizie

Intense Guy said...

Smiles.