Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie again.
Mummy's been coming with us for lots of walkies, and she likes to go to the beach place, so we've been there a lot lately. Not that I mind. Anywhere is fine with me, as long as it's outside, and I'm included in whatever's going on.
It's been really hot though, so we've been very glad of the breeze coming from the big water. Even with that it's been too hot to stay out for long walkies most days though, and I've needed naps after we get home.
Anyway, the humans took some photos and videos of me when we were enjoying some of our walkies on the beach place, so I thought I'd share them with you, since I'm sure you'd love to see more new photos and videos of me.
These first photos are from a couple of weeks ago.
Here I am just enjoying the beach, checking out who's been there before, etc:
Here I am reaching up to get a treat from Mummy, who was sat on one of those benches that are stuck to tables:
Don't worry, along with the treats, they always take water for me to drink when we go walkies. They also take other stuff, like my extending lead for if they want to let me run a little, and a tennis ball, in case I want to play a bit while Mummy has one of the many rests she seems to need for some reason.
Here I am having a drink with Mummy during another of one of our recent beach trips:
Also, here's a short video of me from that same beach trip, which - in case you're interested - was about a week and a half ago:
They took more photos that day too.
Here I am playing with the stones:
And here I am just sitting there looking cute:
We were hanging out on the beach again this past Wednesday too.
The humans took another photo of me while we were there:
They also got another video of me playing among the stones. I like to dig in them, but I also like chasing them when they move, or when someone throws them. I love chasing things! Anyway, here's the video:
I would have played longer, but it was too hot. I didn't even play with my ball for long, because - as I said - it was too hot.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my videos and photos.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
8 comments:
Laffs - you are so modest.
Iggy:
Well, everyone says I'm cute, so it must be true...
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Looks like Ms. Lilie is having the time of her life. Mommy looks like she's having fun, too!
Jeanie:
Yeah, Lilie and I both enjoy going on outings to the beach, even if we're both usually quite tired afterwards. ;)
Looks like fun, but does look like you were very hot. It will cool off pretty soon and you can have longer walks and play time outside! :)
Rita:
Yeah, it's been really hot here lately. Some days I didn't get to go walkies because the humans said it was just too hot to be out there. I didn't like when they said that.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Your beach trips look wonderful! Glad you're getting to go on walks and to the beach. That must be wonderful to be able to walk to the beach. We have to drive several hours to get to the closest beach, so I envy you that. Enjoy!
Danielle:
We moved here intentionally to be close enough to walk to the beach. I used to live an hour or two drive from the beach, and Kelly used to live even further from it. Now we can see it from our window, and be there in literally a few minutes (and it only takes that long because of getting down the stairs, and the fact the entrance to the building is at the back of the building, so we have to walk a short block to get back around to the front to cross the road to the beach).
Post a Comment